Gas Saftey Checks and Boiler Servicing for Landlords

As a landlord, you are responsible for the safety of your tenants and to make sure gas appliances, fittings and flues provided for tenants are safe. Part of your responsibility is to ensure your gas appliances are checked annually.

We offer a landlords gas safety inspection for just £90+VAT (£108) which includes a boiler service and if you have one, a visual inspection and safety check of a gas hob. If there are other appliances, such as a cooker or fire, these will be charged at £60+VAT (£72) each for their safety checks.

If you are a landlord or letting agent with multiple properties we may be able to offer discounts so please get in touch.

Book a service now

If you have a gas boiler in BN1, BN2, BN3, BN15, BN41, BN42 and BN43. If you live outside this area please contact us directly to arrange an appointment.

We will happily arrange the appointment directly with your tenant and let you know when we will be attending and once complete, you will receive an email with the gas safety certificate and will also forward the tenant a copy if you wish. And now you can book your service online, click here!

You can click here to learn more about your responsibilities as a landlord: